Sunday, August 15, 2010

My First Blog Post Ever!!!

Welcome to my brand new blog!

I’ve been contemplating starting a blog for some time now.  After all I’m opinionated and completely full of myself so it was only a matter of time before I began spewing my views all over the internet.

Let’s start by getting one thing straight – while I do have very strong opinions, I’m also open minded and love the discourse involved with the sharing of new ideas.  There is nothing better than a well thought out debate that causes people (myself included) to think about situations in new ways and possibly even alter long held beliefs.  It’s probably why I enjoyed my college ethics course so much.

That said, I encourage everyone to comment on my posts – for or against.  Let me know what you think.

Now let the fun begin!

K

1 comment:

  1. Well Kerry, I'm intrigued to see where this goes. It's always so much fun to follow your chatter with Jonathan, so this ought to be fun!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete